youtube video...take one

Monday, June 21, 2010

Thing 1

The Networked Student-

Well I must say things have changed a bit since I was in school! Often, I searched and found junk...or found information in books that was outdated. What a tech savey world we have stepped into! To know how to "connect" is such a great resource. To be able to share via blog is so current and fast! The knowlege that can be dumped into a single topic is unlimited. The bar has definately been raised! I loved the itunes u and that is something I will look more into. Having the worlds best teachers literally in the palm of your hand is pretty cool. I do think librarian can play this role. They are often the source that filter information out to so many. My librarian is great! Deb is on top of all new tech learnings!

1 comment:

  1. It is good that you get along well with your librarian. Many people don't realize all the things librarians do know and how they are capable of helping others.

    ReplyDelete