youtube video...take one

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Thing 11.5 Evaluation

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I really liked slideshare and joining twitter. I now have twitter synced with my phone and I get all kind of celebrity undates. Love it! Slideshare will be great with so many topics in the classroom. Can't wait to try on the activboard!!

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
The library 2 play blog has taught me so much. I know of tags, blogger, slidesharing, and virtual worlds. I love learning about technology and HOPE to play again next summer! It is the here and now and I have to keep up with the kids I teach!!

3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
I thought I would hate twitter...but I love it! The virtual world is neat. I was afraid I would hate it...but it's fun!

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
I love the setup...I love the feedback! Please, lets play next summer!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed "playing" with us again this year. I would hope that the district would continue offering this type of training-it's great earning prof. dev. hours in the P.J.'s!
    Twitter and Second Life aren't my favorite but maybe as more people in the district use them I'd have a reason to get more excited about using them, time will tell. Great job on your 11 1/2 things now get some rest before school starts!

    ReplyDelete