youtube video...take one

Monday, July 26, 2010

Thing 6

I-Touch Apps~~~

I do not have an I-phone or and I-touch, but I really, really, really wish I did! I have seen how amazing they are and have t-mobile's equivalent to the i-phone ( the motorola click). My brother has an I-phone so I was able to play and compare.

First of all the I-phone is the winner. It does more and it is more user friendly. As soon as my carrier picks up apple, I will own a I-phone. Some apps that I found that would be helpful in my first grade class include:

animoto
pandora
google maps
promethean, my planet
primary sketching (emergent letter practice)
compass
kids paint
usa capitals
youtube
age appropriate trivia

My phone has most of these apps. I have done things with my phone last year and love it! I was able to video fielday, post to snapfish and watch on the activboard in very little time. The kids are captivated by all technology. I know we have many new apple products for the kids to use at my school. We will have i-touches, and flip cameras. I look forward to learning more and sharing with my new batch of 6 year olds.

No comments:

Post a Comment