youtube video...take one

Saturday, July 18, 2009

thing 12

Before this summer, I knew very little about blogging. I've heard of the word "blog" and thought I knew what it consisted of, but I knew very little. This summer, I joined face book and also followed a blog of co-worker. Face book may be a little different, but it is somewhat the same w/ the respect of comments. Cool Cat's exert on commenting was very interesting b/c I believe I've done some of those things. I've commented on things I don't care about and know I posted things that do not matter! Organizing my thoughts will help me get fruitful comments, not just compliments or she's pretty. The other blog I followed this summer was of a friend who had a heart attack. His family kept a daily blog on his status---this really helped me and so many others. I was afraid to make comments! It's scary to post, b/c you cannot delete. The article on alias vs. real was very interesting. If I were using an alias, I would feel very comfy...but using my real name holds me accountable and liable. That freaks me out!! With certain things I appreciate being anonymous! I understand chilibeans/Melanie's reasons for both.

I am going to comment on my friend John Harris's blog and also I am going to find a Harry Potter Blog and comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment