youtube video...take one

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thing 9

Which Search tool was the easiest for you?

Microsoft favorites on my tool bar. When I was on technorati, it sent all of my blog feeds there. I can click on the yellow star and find all of my blog feeds.

Which was more confusing? Google reader was for me. It was not confusing to set up, but when I tried to feed blogs into the site it became complicated. When I pressed the orange feed button it placed all of my feeds in the microsoft yellow star. This app is easy to find and all of my blogs are there, easy to read.

What kind of useful feeds did you find in your travels? Or what kind of unusual ones did you find? Oh... there are soooo many out there! I found a neat one on literature. It nice to have someone else do all of the hw and you just reap the benefits. LOve it! I also found one on someones quest for happiness. The blog post this person experiences...unusually interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment