youtube video...take one

Monday, July 20, 2009

Thing 15

Library 2.0...where will it take libraries???

I feel old. Gosh I remember when we used the little slips on the back of the book to check out. Then we went to the computer check out system. The library was the catch all place to go for information, but I've seen that change too. It happened fast. In order for the library to survive this fast-constantly-changing world of technology, the librarian needs to be in the techie club!!

The librarian/library have to be tech advanced. Our librarian is just that! I go to her for technological advice. Like in library 2.o, my librarian has had to continue her learning. It's very evident with our librarian and lessons taught by her. I learn from her. This is our now.... and how our kids learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment