youtube video...take one

Monday, July 27, 2009

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
I loved just about everything! I really liked learning how to tag and FINALLY getting my podcast to post to my blog. Learning about different icons and adding them to my rss feeds has been life changing.


How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
Well...I now have a blog and plan to keep it! I loved taking this course on-line! I have a young child so getting in all my hours of SD is a bit of a challenge. Being able to take this course from home was awesome!!!!


Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
All of it! I learned so much! Tagging and blogging will be a part of my daily communication.


What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?
Don't change anything! It was very informative and nicely organized. It was a lot of work, but full of good stuff. I appreciated this course so very much!!!!


If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate?
I would sign up tomorrow!!


How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote 23 Things learning activities?
UPDATED!

Thank you!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your successful summer adventure...hope you will continue sharing with us thru your blog!

    ReplyDelete