youtube video...take one

Sunday, July 19, 2009

thing 13

Tagging...

Well I must say this course has been right on target with my techie needs. I was just wondering today what I was going to do w/ all of my favorites. CRAZY... I mentioned earlier that I joined face book this summer, so the word tag or tagging was at least in my realm of kind-of knowing. I knew it was some form of marking... Well today, I learned more. Delicious was cool and answered my questions about what/where/how to organized my favorites. I didn't think I would like/use this site, but it's my favorite so far! It tool all 50+ of my bookmarks and saved those, plus I added categories for school and also for my baby. Really neat! Right now I only have three categories, but already it's much easier to navigate through. I tried to share/network but learned this will be a work in progress. I love being able to share tagged sites, cuts down on lots of time! Organization is always a goal for me each year...one that is hard for me to meet everyday. Having a website that will help me save all the great things I come across will help me come back to it and not LOSE it in some file. I find things all the time after a unit...this will help!!! Overall, I loved learning about tagging! I did look at the other sites, but stuck with Delicious...I felt I need to own this new concept first and then I can venture out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment